Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ron Thal of "Bumblefoot" fame joins Guns N' Roses

According to a Blabbermouth.net report, Ron Thal is now a full-time member of Guns N' Roses. I gotta wonder why Axl feels he needs the services of shredders like Thal and Buckethead, the previous lead guitarist. I like shred as much as the next guy, especially from mega-guitarists like Thal or Buckethead, but I still don't feel that I'm going to enjoy listening to some weird industrial/nu-metal version of GN'R, even if it has some great shredding over it. If I recall correctly, that's why Slash left in the first place, 'cause Axl didn't want to pursue the blues-based hard rock direction any further. Oh well, let's wait and see.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Sat Jul 01, 08:09:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Mon Jul 17, 11:20:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Thu Jul 20, 03:31:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Fri Jul 21, 10:42:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home