Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Upcoming Book On Metal Album Art

A new book by rock journalists James Sherry and Neil Aldiss that showcases some of heavy metal's best album covers is scheduled to be published next month. It documents album covers from the early years of metal (Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, etc.) to present day releases. More info from MTV.com here. I say it's about time a book like this is published. There are plenty of books on rock n' roll/pop album covers that feature a handful of metal album covers, but this book focuses entirely on metal. I'd definitely like to browse this one if I see it on the shelves at bookstores.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Mon Jul 17, 11:20:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Thu Jul 20, 03:31:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Fri Jul 21, 10:42:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home